Shut-off devices make an essential contribution to safe and efficient use of hydropower plants of all types and sizes as they allow the system to be shut off in an emergency.
- Hydrodynamic and suitable for emergency shut-off
- Allow ideal flow coefficients
- Diameter up to 1.2 m / Pressure class up to PN160
- Drinking water applications (optional)
- Allow higher flow velocities
Ball valves for the special use in the hydropower sector are characterized by compactness and high reliability. Geppert Hydropower manufactures shut-off devices in the form of ball valves and spherical valves, which are optionally also available with an inspection seal or in stainless steel for drinking water applications.